TT Electronics - 24V Power Adapter - DC24V - 5A
High-quality desktop switch mode PSU featuring a standard IEC320 C14 inlet and a 1.2m captive lead with a 2.1 x 5.5 x 12mm female, centre positive DC connector.
These PSUs are suitable for a range of applications including LCD monitors, notebooks, printers and other peripherals and portable devices.
- Wide input voltage range 90V to 264V
- Maximum power 150W
- Output voltage 24V
- AC active PFC input design
- Low cost and low weight
- High efficiency and high MTBF
- Compact size and low profile
- No inrush current damage at cold start
- Short circuit, over-voltage and over-current protection
- Efficiency Level VI
- Safety specifications BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, EK, PSE, TUV, cUL
Please Note: This power supply does not come with a UK IEC cable often referred to as a kettle or computer plug.
|Input Voltage||90V to 264V 50Hz to 60Hz|
|Output||+24V 5A 120W|
|Operating Temperature||+10°C to +40°C|
|Dimensions||150 x 65 x 38mm|