Serial Miniature OLED Module - 0.96" (uOLED-96-G2 GFX)
The module is designed to work out of the box and you are now ready to write your code in 4DGL (a high level 4D Graphics Language) using the 4DGL-Workshop3 IDE (editor, compiler and downloader). This will save weeks even months of development time on your next embedded graphics project.
4DGL is a graphics oriented language allowing the developer to write applications in a high level language, syntax similar to popular languages such as BASIC, C and Pascal. The module offers modest but comprehensive I/O features that can interface to serial, analogue, digital, buttons, joystick, sound generation and Dallas 1-wire devices.
In short, the uOLED-96-G2(GFX) offers one of the most flexible embedded graphics solutions available.
- 96 x 64 resolution, 65K true to life colors, PMOLED screen
- 0.96" diagonal size, 32.7 x 26.7 x 5.7mm. Active Display Area: 20mm x 14mm
- No back lighting with near 180 Degree viewing angle
- Easy 10 pin interface to any external device:
- 3.3Vout, IO2, GND, IO1, RESET, GND, RX, TX, +5V, 5V OUT.
- Powered by the 4D-Labs GOLDELOX-GFX2 graphics processor highly optimized for 4DGL, the high level 4D Graphics Language
- 2 x GPIO port supports:
- Digital I/O
- A/D converter with 8/10 bit resolution
- Complex sound generation
- Dedicated RTTTL tune engine
- Multi-Switch Joystick, Buttons
- Dallas 1-Wire
- 10K bytes of flash memory for user code storage and 510 bytes of RAM for user variables (255 x 16bit vars)
- 1 x Asynchronous hardware serial port, TTL interface, with 300 baud to 600K baud.
- On-board micro-SD memory card adaptor for storing of icons, images, animations, etc. Supports 64MB to 2GB micro-SD memory cards.
- Comprehensive set of built in high level 4DGL graphics functions and algorithms that can draw lines, circles, text, and much more.
- Display full colour images, animations, icons and video clips.
- Supports all available Windows fonts and characters (imported as external fonts)
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply)