The Cortex-M0+ features an Atmel SAMD21 MCU which is based on a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0+ processor. With the help of this powerful core, SAMD21 is much more powerful than the AVR and can achieve many more functions and more complex calculations that cannot be implemented on AVR chips.
This brand new product line that is fully compatible with Arduino Zero and we currently have Seeeduino Cortex-M0+ and Seeeduino Lotus Cortex-M0+ in this serial. On top of that, it is the first Seeeduino development board with a USB type C interface.
The Seeeduino Cortex-M0+ has the same header pinout as the Lotus Cortex-M0+, including 14 digital I/O (10 PWM output) and 6 analog I/O. In the meantime, it provides 3 on-board Grove connector: two I2C and 1 UART. If you want to use more grove port, you can use a Base Shield V2 to work with this board.
- ARM Cortex-M0+ CPU running at up to 48MHz
- 256KB in-system self-programmable Flash
- 32KB SRAM Memory
- Compatible with Arduino Zero
- 10-bit, 350ksps Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
- One 12-bit, 350ksps Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) with up to 20 channels
- USB type C for power and data