Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen Display
The 7" Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. It is truly interactive as the latest software drivers will support a virtual 'on screen' keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device.
- Truly Interactive - the latest software drivers will support a virtual 'on screen' keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- Make your own 'Internet of Things' (IoT) devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you're ready to create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability.
- A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi will be touch enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi.
Note: The Raspberry Pi board and Power Supply are not included in this kit and should be purchased separately.
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Main Features: 7inch Display, 800 x 480 pixel resolution, 10 finger multi-point touchscreen
- Compatibility: Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 Model B, Raspberry Pi Model B+/A+
- 7inch Touchscreen Display
- Adapter Board
- 4 x Mounting Pillars
- Display Ribbon cable
- 4 x Jumper Wires