Picade Complete Bundle
This is the ultimate desktop retro arcade machine bundle! It includes everything you need in one bundle to achieve the ultimate Raspberry Pi based arcade experience. Along with the all-new Picade also included is the powerful Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, a power supply and a 16GB microSD card so you can play as many games as you can think of.
The Picade is a Raspberry Pi-powered mini arcade that you build yourself, with authentic arcade controls, a high resolution 4:3 display that's ideal for retro gaming, and a punchy speaker to hear those 8-bit game soundtracks at their best!
The all-new Picade has been completely redesigned, from the inside out! There's new artwork, a new display and display driver board, dedicated power button, an all-new Picade X HAT, easier wiring, easier access to the interior of the cabinet, beautiful new packaging, a bunch of extra goodies, and a gorgeous Picade poster and assembly instructions.
Picade comes in kit form, and it'll take around two to three hours to build. The cabinet is made from powder-coated MDF, giving it a quality look and feel similar to a full-size arcade.
- Picade - Raspberry Pi Desktop Retro Arcade Machine
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi Power Supply
- 16GB MicroSD Memory Card
- Black, powder-coated panels
- Acrylic marquee and console with authentic artwork
- Push-fit arcade buttons
- Joystick with black ball top
- 3" speaker (5W, 4Ω)
- Easy access with a removable back panel
- A dedicated illuminated power button
- Grippy rubber feet
- Dimensions: 350x230x210mm
- 1024x768 (4:3 ratio) IPS (wide viewing angle) display
- Pimoroni-designed and manufactured HDMI display driver board and keypad controls
- Powered by micro-USB cable (included) from your Pi
Picade X HAT features
- Easy DuPont connectors for buttons and joystick
- Push-fit speaker terminals
- I2S audio DAC with 3W amplifier (mono)
- Power management, power switch pins, and power button
- 4-way joystick inputs
- 6 player buttons
- 4 utility buttons
- Metal standoffs to hold your Picade X HAT securely