Maker Uno Inventors Bundle
The Maker UNO Plus is an Arduino based development board with a range of additions that make it the perfect board for education and learning to code. Our Inventors Bundle comes with the Maker UNO Plus and an Inventors Kit complete with 10 experiments to save you time planning lessons.
One of the hardest parts about teaching electronics is that a lot of students find it difficult to understand the concept of circuit/wiring diagrams when connecting sensors and devices to an Arduino. This means they'll spend a substantial amount of lesson time just connecting wires and trying to troubleshoot why it's not working. With the Maker UNO Plus, these issues are removed! Start coding right away and see your students' boards light up and play melodies in no time.
Combining this with the Inventor's Kit for Arduino provides your students with more hands-on experience with programming and hardware interaction. The Inventor's Kit contains everything you need to complete 10 experiments including using LEDs, motors, LDRs and capacitors. In addition, the included tutorial book will guide your students every step of the way. So they will be programming and creating circuits in no time!
This kit contains:
- 1 x Maker UNO Plus
- 1 x Arduino Inventors Kit
10 Inventors Kit Experiments:
- Experiment 1: Digital Inputs & Outputs
- Experiment 2: Light Sensor & Analogue Inputs
- Experiment 3: Dimming an LED using a potentiometer
- Experiment 4: Using a transistor to drive a motor
- Experiment 5: Control a servo with a potentiometer
- Experiment 6: Setting the tone with a piezo buzzer
- Experiment 7: Using a seven segment display
- Experiment 8: Exploring wind power
- Experiment 9: Capacitor charge circuit
- Experiment 10: Using an RGB LED