ICM20948 9DoF Motion Sensor Breakout
This ICM20948 motion sensor is the bee's knees! Detect movement in nine different ranges of motion: 3-axis acceleration, 3-axis gyroscopic motion, and 3-axis compass heading.
Use this sensor in your DIY robot or drone builds to measure three different types of motion in three different axes accurately with 16-bit resolution. It's really low-power too, so it's ideal for embedding in battery-powered projects, and it's Raspberry Pi and Arduino compatible.
- ICM20948 9DoF motion sensor
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g 3-axis accelerometer
- ±250/±500/±1000/±2000 DPS (degrees per second) 3-axis gyroscope
- 3-axis compass with a wide range up to ±4900 μT
- 16-bit data output
- I2C interface (address 0x68/0x69 (cut trace))
- 3.3V or 5V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi, and Arduino
- Python library available
- ICM20948 9DoF breakout
- 1x5 male header
- 1x5 female right-angle header
They've designed this breakout board so that you can solder on the piece of right angle female header and pop it straight onto the bottom left 5 pins on your Raspberry Pi's GPIO header (pins 1, 3, 5, 6, 9).