Grove - RGB LED Ring (24-WS2813 Mini)
The Grove - RGB LED Ring (24-WS2813 Mini) is a cost-effective full-colour LED ring with 24 chainable and programmable WS2813 mini LEDs placed around a 70 mm diameter ring.
Each LED is chainable and they have kept the chainable pads on the back of the LED rings, so you can cascade several LED rings to make it even cooler. Since all those Grove - RGB LED Rings are based on WS2813 Mini, you can also connect the rings of different diameters together.
When multiple light rings are connected together, the control signal can be input from the Grove SIG pin or from the DIN input. However, Grove VCC has insufficient power supply and needs to input power from VIN.
On top of that, with the on-board Grove connector and cable, these wonderful LED rings only need to be plugged and unplugged.
- 256 grey levels, 256*256*256=16777216” full-colour display
- Built-in control circuit in a 3535 components
- Chainable and can be cascaded with multiple LED rings
- Support 5V/3.3V power in, support 5V/3.3V control data level.
- Dual-signal wires, signal break-point continuous transmission