Grove - PIR Motion Sensor
This is a simple to use PIR motion sensor with Grove compatible interface. Simply connect it to a Grove shield and program it, when anyone moves in its detecting range, the sensor outputs HIGH on its SIG pin.
The detecting range and response speed can be adjusted by 2 potentiometers that can be soldered onto circuit board, The response speed is from 0.3s - 25s, and max detecting range of 6m.
- Grove compatible interface
- Voltage range: 3V‚5V
- 2.0cm x 4.0cm twig module
- Detecting angle: 120 degree
- Detecting distance: max 6m (3m by default)
- Adjustable detecting distance and holding time