Grove - I2C UV Sensor (VEML6070)
The Grove - I2C UV Sensor(VEML6070) is an advanced ultraviolet (UV) light sensor with I2C protocol interface. Ultraviolet (UV) is electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength from 10 nm to 400 nm, shorter than that of visible light but longer than X-rays, this sensor detects 320-410nm light most effectively and will convert solar UV light intensity to digital data.
This module is based on VEML6070, which has linear sensitivity to solar UV light and is easily adjusted by an external resistor.
What's more the active acknowledge (ACK) feature with threshold windows setting allows the UV sensor to send out a UVI alert message. Under a strong solar UVI condition, the smart ACK signal can be easily implemented by the software programming.
- Excellent performance of UV radiation measurement under longtime solar UV exposure
- Excellent UV sensitivity and linearity
- Excellent temperature compensation
- High dynamic detection resolution
- Support acknowledge feature (ACK)
- Solar UV indicator
- Cosmetic/outdoor sports handheld product
- Consumer products