Electronic Starter Kit for micro:bit
With this kit, you get everything you need to start learning about connecting electronics to your micro:bit in a quick, easy and accessible manner. Everything is connected using the supplied alligator clips, so no soldering required!
- Learn electronics and coding with the micro:bit
- Control a light bulb and motor from your micro:bit and play sounds
The instruction book leads you through getting started with your micro:bit and then building the following projects: Movement Alarm, Lighthouse, Shout-o-meter, Thermometer, Fan speed Controller, Automatic Fan and a Theramin-like ‘Magic’ Musical Instrument.
NOTE: Micro:bit and batteries not included
This kit includes the following items. You will also need a micro:bit and a single AA battery.
- MonkMakes Speaker for micro:bit
- MonkMakes Relay for micro:bit
- MonkMakes Sensor Board for micro:bit
- Set of alligator clip leads (10 leads)
- Small motor with fan
- Single AA battery box
- Light bulb and holder
- 30-page instruction book