Button SHIM for Raspberry Pi (all models)
Button SHIM gives you five handy, physical buttons, an RGB status LED and it's HAT and pHAT-compatible!
These SHIM-format boards are designed to slip neatly onto your Pi's GPIO pins and still allow you to use HATs and pHATs at the same time. Or solder the included female header onto Button SHIM and use it as a standalone board. The buttons and status LED stick out from the top edge of your Pi, making them easy to access.
Note: This product requires soldering
Note: It's important to install Button SHIM the correct way round, with the buttons facing outwards from your Pi, and the buttons on the top
Note: Raspberry Pi not included.
- 5x tactile, right-angle push buttons
- Single RGB LED (APA102)
- Buttons driven through an IO expander (TCA9554A)
- Super-slim SHIM-format board
- 0.8mm thick PCB
- Can be used with HATs and pHATs
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- 2x20 female header included