Arduino Shield and Grove Breakout for LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo
The Arduino shield and Grove breakout for LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo allows you to use Arduino shields with the Duo and has the same pin configuration as Arduino UNO. The board integrates several commonly used peripheral ports like USB, ethernet and micro USB power and supports serial buses I2C and UART.
The LinkIt Smart 7688 Duo is an open development board compatible with Arduino Yun sketches, based on the OpenWrt Linux distribution, Media Tek MT7688 and ATmega32u4. With onboard WiFi the Duo is designed specifically to enable the prototyping of rich IoT applications.
The Smart Duo can be programmed in Python, Node.js and C. The board offers you the memory and packet storage to enable robust video processing.
LinkIt Smart 7688 duo is a co-design product by Seeed Studio and MediaTek. It brings together the parties' knowledge in open hardware and industry leading reference designs for IoT devices to create this powerful development board.
- Arduino Shield Compatible
- 1 x Ethernet to connect to internet
- 1 x USB 2.0 for more peripherals
- Grove interfaces: I2C x 2, Analog x 3, Digitalx 6, UART x 1
- 4-pin debug port x 1, ICSP x 1
- Input voltage: 5.0V(With USB Power port)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Debug pins
- Ethernet pins and USB type-A host pins conect with MT7688
- Other pins connect with ATmega32U4