Arduino MKR ENV Shield
The MKR ENV Shield allows an MKR board to acquire environmental data collected by an array of sensors.
These sensors are of the latest generation and measure:
- Atmospheric pressure
- Temperature and humidity
- Ultraviolet UVA intensity Ultraviolet UVB intensity,
- UV Index (calculated)
- Light intensity (in LUX)
To help you build projects and store the data collected locally, this shield has a slot for a microSD card (not provided).
There is a ready to use libraries with examples and methods to read values from the different sensors, that provides an easy and smooth integration path.
- ST LPS22HB: atmospheric pressure
- ST HTS221: temperature and humidity
- VISHAY TEMT6000: Lux of the ambient.
- VISHAY VEML6075: UltraViolet wavelengths A / B
- ICs: LPS22HB, TEMT6000, VEML6075
- Input Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Voltages: 3.3V
- Pressure: 260 to 1260hPa
- rH Sensitivity: 0.004% rH/LSB
- Humidity Accuracy: +-3.5% rH, 20 to +80% rH
- UVA, UVB and UVBI measurement
- Communication: I2C/Analogue
- Dimensions: 61mm x 25mm