ADS1015 +/-24V ADC breakout
This ADS1015 ADC (analogue-to-digital converter) breakout has three channels that can read voltages from -24V to +24V at sampling rates up to 3.3KHz with 12-bit resolution.
It's Raspberry Pi and Arduino compatible, and ideal for measuring DC voltages quickly and precisely over a wide range of voltage.
- ADS1015 ADC
- 12-bit precision
- +/- 24V (DC) measurement range
- Three channels
- Programmable gain
- Up to 3.3KHz sampling rate
- I2C interface (address 0x48/0x49 (cut trace))
- 3.3V or 5V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi, and Arduino
- Python library available
- >ADS1015 ADC breakout
- Two 1x5 male headers
- Two 1x5 female right-angle headers
They've designed this breakout board so that you can solder on the piece of right angle female header and pop it straight onto the bottom left 5 pins on your Raspberry Pi's GPIO header (pins 1, 3, 5, 6, 9).