2.13inch E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi & Arduino yellow/black/white 3 colours
This 2.13inch E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi has a resolution of 212x104, and comes embedded with a controller for communicating via an SPI interface. It supports a display of yellow, black, and white colours.
Some of the advantages include ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle and a clear display without electricity, makes this an ideal choice for applications such as shelf labelling, industrial instruments, and more.
- Dimensions: 114mm x 64mm x 34mm
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/Zero/Zero W
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Display size: 23.71mm × 48.55mm
- Display colours: yellow, black, white
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Preserved solder pads for SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)